Freddy Daruwala to walk for Manish Malhotra
New Delhi: The favourite designer of Bollywood, Manish Malhotra declared that newcomer Freddy Daruwala is his favourite model and would be modelling for his show for FDCI`s India Couture Week 2014. The ICW event is going to take place From July 15 to 20 at the Taj Palace Hotel, New Delhi.
“My most favourite model @FreddyDaruwala now a good actor too will walk for my show @TheFDCI#ICW2014,” tweeted Malhotra.
— Manish Malhotra (@ManishMalhotra1) July 13, 2014
Freddy Daruwala was the negative lead in the recent blockbuster `Holiday - A Soldier Is Never Off Duty`, which had Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in the leading roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Biopic should be made on P.T Usha, says Sonam Kapoor
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly