Freida Pinto breaks monotone at SAG awards with bright pink gown
Los Angeles: Amid the monochromatic gowns worn by most Hollywood beauties, actress Frieda Pinto stood out on the SAG awards red carpet in a bright fuschia number, walking alongside boyfriend Dev Patel.
The 28-year-old Indian star of films like `Miral` and `Trishna` appeared in a Roland Mouret gown with a thin black belt, Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a Judith Leiber clutch, reported E! online.
Patel looked dapper in a black suit with a bronze tie and was up on stage at the Shrine Exposition Center last night to present an award.
While actresses like Nicole Kidman, Anne Hathaway, Julianne Moore, Julianna Margulies and Claire Danes stuck to either black or white, Pinto, Jessica Chastain, Lea Michele and Nina Dobrev added the much-needed dash of colour with their bright gowns.
Darker shades of blue were also found plenty on the red carpet, with actresses like Marion Cotillard, Jennifer Lawrence, Amanda Seyfried and Carmen Electra turning out in the hue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW