Frieda Pinto dazzles in embroidered dress at `Trishna` screening
London: Freida Pinto stole the spotlight in a pretty embroidered dress at a screening of her latest movie Trishna.
Following her fashion etiquette, Freida’s cream frock with silver detailing was from the designer’s latest collection.
Freida stuck to a simple look for the evening, teaming the stylish dress with classic black pumps and leaving her glossy jet black locks loose.
The Slumdog Millionaire star was just one of a host of elegant guests who rocked up at the screening.
Trishna, in which Freida plays the title character, is based on the classic Thomas Hardy novel, Tess of the D’Urbervilles.
It made its debut at the Toronto Film Festival 2011 and is slated for general release in September.
It is the latest in a string of projects for the stunning Indian star.
She also has a role in the highly anticipated Knight of Cups, alongside a host of actors including Christian Bale, Natalie Portman and Cate Blanchett.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks