Frieda Pinto dazzles in embroidered dress at `Trishna` screening
London: Freida Pinto stole the spotlight in a pretty embroidered dress at a screening of her latest movie Trishna.
Following her fashion etiquette, Freida’s cream frock with silver detailing was from the designer’s latest collection.
Freida stuck to a simple look for the evening, teaming the stylish dress with classic black pumps and leaving her glossy jet black locks loose.
The Slumdog Millionaire star was just one of a host of elegant guests who rocked up at the screening.
Trishna, in which Freida plays the title character, is based on the classic Thomas Hardy novel, Tess of the D’Urbervilles.
It made its debut at the Toronto Film Festival 2011 and is slated for general release in September.
It is the latest in a string of projects for the stunning Indian star.
She also has a role in the highly anticipated Knight of Cups, alongside a host of actors including Christian Bale, Natalie Portman and Cate Blanchett.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!