Frieda Pinto stuns Dubai International Film Festival in vintage dress
London: Frieda Pinto looked sensational in vintage Valentino as she hit the red carpet at the Dubai International Film Festival.
The 28-year-old actress’ dress was a nod to the famous Green Carpet Challenge, a project aiming to raise the profile of sustainable style - making couture more eco-friendly. A leading daily has reported.
The ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ star is the head of the jury for the short film competitions in the Dubai International Film Festival, joining Cate Blanchett on the board of judges.
The Green Carpet Challenge is a dynamic project founded by Livia Firth and British journalist Lucy Siegle, which pairs glamour and ethics to raise the profile of sustainable style at the world’s most high profile red carpet events.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Angelina Jolie's father wants Brangelina to get back together for kids
- Atif Aslam halts concert midway, rescues female from being harassed! - Watch
- Sunny Pawar meets President Barack Obama
- Shahid Kapoor's video on wife Mira Rajput's phone conversation is bang on!
- Sushant Singh Rajput FLIES high for ‘Chandamama Door Ke’ – WATCH, it’s mind-blowing