Frieda Pinto stuns Dubai International Film Festival in vintage dress
London: Frieda Pinto looked sensational in vintage Valentino as she hit the red carpet at the Dubai International Film Festival.
The 28-year-old actress’ dress was a nod to the famous Green Carpet Challenge, a project aiming to raise the profile of sustainable style - making couture more eco-friendly. A leading daily has reported.
The ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ star is the head of the jury for the short film competitions in the Dubai International Film Festival, joining Cate Blanchett on the board of judges.
The Green Carpet Challenge is a dynamic project founded by Livia Firth and British journalist Lucy Siegle, which pairs glamour and ethics to raise the profile of sustainable style at the world’s most high profile red carpet events.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly