Frieda Pinto stuns Dubai International Film Festival in vintage dress
London: Frieda Pinto looked sensational in vintage Valentino as she hit the red carpet at the Dubai International Film Festival.
The 28-year-old actress’ dress was a nod to the famous Green Carpet Challenge, a project aiming to raise the profile of sustainable style - making couture more eco-friendly. A leading daily has reported.
The ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ star is the head of the jury for the short film competitions in the Dubai International Film Festival, joining Cate Blanchett on the board of judges.
The Green Carpet Challenge is a dynamic project founded by Livia Firth and British journalist Lucy Siegle, which pairs glamour and ethics to raise the profile of sustainable style at the world’s most high profile red carpet events.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's 6-pack abs will give you serious fitness goals! Watch video
- Madhavan delighted with 'Saala Khadoos' being lauded in Canada
- Know more about 5000-year-old Shiva Linga
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Akshay Kumar to start Divya Khosla's next in September
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic