From runway to real life, palazzo pants set trends
New Delhi: Termed as one of the biggest fashion runway trends, palazzo pants have become popular off-stage too. Keeping this in mind, Indian designer Anuradha Ramam has come up with a collection entirely dedicated to such versatile garments that can be worn anytime.
Inspired by the 1970s, palazzo pants are super-wide leg trousers with a high waist which gives the illusion of longer legs thus, making one look taller.
Ramam, who has been working extensively with old forgotten weaving techniques since last ten years, has now unveiled a collection that captures "a bohemian essence" and comes in bright shades.
"These pants can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. Keeping in mind the playful side of the modern Indian woman, the palazzo pants capture a bohemian essence. A fun element like this makes these retro inspired pants truly popular amongst today`s fashionable crowd," Ramam said in a statement.
Available in soft fabrics like georgette, chiffon and cotton, the designer has used bright colours like lemon, lime green, hot pink and copper sulphate blue.
One can team up such pants with a print top, coloured t-shirts, short shirts and noodle strap tops for that perfect look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra excited, nervous to work with Irrfan Khan
- Katrina Kaif planning to launch her label
- Consider Nana Patekar my father figure: Ali Fazal
- Happy to be back on sets with Salman Khan, says WHO? It's totally worth reading
- Hope filing FIR for women becomes better, says Amitabh Bachchan post 'Pink'
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn