Geneila D`Souza turns `bride` again!
Candolim: Actress Geneila D`Souza, who got married to long-time beau Riteish Deshmukh earlier this year, turned into a "bride" again for designer Neeta Lulla at the ongoing India Resort Fashion Week (IRFW).
The four-day fashion extravaganza started here Wednesday.
This was Geneila`s first ramp show dressed as a bride after getting married to Riteish Feb 3.
She looked as vivacious as ever in a pastel colour lehanga-choli and minimal make-up.
"Actually this is my second ramp show after marriage but yet it`s first time in bridal wear," the 25-year-old actress told IANS.
The designer chose to showcase a collection that was a mix of lehangas, saris and anarkalis in bright as well as nude shades.
Genelia said she personally loves the designs of Lulla but she is not just a brand person.
"I don`t think I am only the brand person. I love everything if that`s different. I love funky and cool stuffs that are available on road-side shops to high fashion stuff. Also my poison is shoes and I have many pairs."
She said she is also excited to make her comeback in Bollywood after a short break.
"I am reading scripts; let`s hope that something will work out soon. I have been on a well-deserved break as I have been working non-stop for last 10 years so this came at the right time. I will only sign my next film if I feel excited about it," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!