George Clooney launches his tequila line
London: Actor George Clooney is teaming up with supermodel Cindy Crawford`s restaurateur husband Rande Gerber to serve up a new tequila line. Clooney, 50 and the nightlife impresario have joined forces to make their favourite off-the-market tipple more accessible to fans, a leading daily has reported.
The pair has opted to name the product Casamigos, and Gerber said he and his new business partner plan on making the liquor available to all.
"I don`t think we`re going to be following all the rules. We know we have a product we love and we drink, and other people will enjoy. The product speaks for itself," Gerber said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show