Georgia May Jagger becomes face of H&M
London: Georgia May Jagger, daughter of rocker Mick Jagger has become the new face of H&M, fronting the Swedish high street chain`s new Rock `n` Roll Mansion collection.
The 20-year-old model will be the face of the collection, which is due to go on sale at H&M stores from late February, reported Daily Mail.
The collection features items including a white studded biker jacket and tie-dyed skinny jeans and Georgia says music has played a big influence in the campaign, which was shot by Terry Richardson.
"I think music influences fashion and have done so for generations. Music creates a certain mood and then people dress accordingly. I think it`s all quite closely intertwined," she said.
This is not the first campaign Georgia has fronted and has been the face of Hudson Jeans, Just Cavalli and Sunglass Hut.
For Hudson Jeans` 10th anniversary in 2012, Georgia starred alongside her brother, James, in the campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!