Georgia May Jagger becomes face of H&M
London: Georgia May Jagger, daughter of rocker Mick Jagger has become the new face of H&M, fronting the Swedish high street chain`s new Rock `n` Roll Mansion collection.
The 20-year-old model will be the face of the collection, which is due to go on sale at H&M stores from late February, reported Daily Mail.
The collection features items including a white studded biker jacket and tie-dyed skinny jeans and Georgia says music has played a big influence in the campaign, which was shot by Terry Richardson.
"I think music influences fashion and have done so for generations. Music creates a certain mood and then people dress accordingly. I think it`s all quite closely intertwined," she said.
This is not the first campaign Georgia has fronted and has been the face of Hudson Jeans, Just Cavalli and Sunglass Hut.
For Hudson Jeans` 10th anniversary in 2012, Georgia starred alongside her brother, James, in the campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins today
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Jacqueline Fernandez turns elegant showstopper for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly