Georgia May Jagger becomes face of H&M
London: Georgia May Jagger, daughter of rocker Mick Jagger has become the new face of H&M, fronting the Swedish high street chain`s new Rock `n` Roll Mansion collection.
The 20-year-old model will be the face of the collection, which is due to go on sale at H&M stores from late February, reported Daily Mail.
The collection features items including a white studded biker jacket and tie-dyed skinny jeans and Georgia says music has played a big influence in the campaign, which was shot by Terry Richardson.
"I think music influences fashion and have done so for generations. Music creates a certain mood and then people dress accordingly. I think it`s all quite closely intertwined," she said.
This is not the first campaign Georgia has fronted and has been the face of Hudson Jeans, Just Cavalli and Sunglass Hut.
For Hudson Jeans` 10th anniversary in 2012, Georgia starred alongside her brother, James, in the campaign.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- I'm even happier: Father-to-be George Clooney
- Karan Johar takes his twins – Yash and Roohi – home
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!