Georgia May Jagger borrows mother`s clothes
Los Angeles: Model Georgia May Jagger loves borrowing things to wear from her mother Jerry Hall`s designer wardrobe.
The model said that she is constantly battling with her sisters Lizzie and Jade to get their hands on their mother`s clutch bags and quirky cardigans, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Watching my mother get ready to go out (as a child), I would try on her shoes and hide amongst her dresses, it was magical. My big sisters stole everything before me, but (nowadays) I can still regularly borrow from her Vivienne Westwood cardigan collection," Elle magazine quoted Georgia as saying.
"I also take her clutch bags, I don`t have very many of them because I`m not a proper adult yet! What I can`t borrow is her shoes though, her feet are ten times bigger than mine," she added.
The 22-year-old is the youngest daughter of Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger with Jerry Hell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how