Georgia May Jagger borrows mother`s clothes
Los Angeles: Model Georgia May Jagger loves borrowing things to wear from her mother Jerry Hall`s designer wardrobe.
The model said that she is constantly battling with her sisters Lizzie and Jade to get their hands on their mother`s clutch bags and quirky cardigans, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Watching my mother get ready to go out (as a child), I would try on her shoes and hide amongst her dresses, it was magical. My big sisters stole everything before me, but (nowadays) I can still regularly borrow from her Vivienne Westwood cardigan collection," Elle magazine quoted Georgia as saying.
"I also take her clutch bags, I don`t have very many of them because I`m not a proper adult yet! What I can`t borrow is her shoes though, her feet are ten times bigger than mine," she added.
The 22-year-old is the youngest daughter of Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger with Jerry Hell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fight on flight: Kapil Sharma’s rumoured former girlfriend breaks her silence on his fight with Sunil Grover
- Harbhajan Singh will be happy to see Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma as a married couple!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- 'Life' movie review: Suspenseful and thrilling
- 'Anaarkali Of Aarah' movie review: Swara Bhaskar spectacular in simply stunning film!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH