Georgia May Jagger borrows mother`s clothes
Los Angeles: Model Georgia May Jagger loves borrowing things to wear from her mother Jerry Hall`s designer wardrobe.
The model said that she is constantly battling with her sisters Lizzie and Jade to get their hands on their mother`s clutch bags and quirky cardigans, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Watching my mother get ready to go out (as a child), I would try on her shoes and hide amongst her dresses, it was magical. My big sisters stole everything before me, but (nowadays) I can still regularly borrow from her Vivienne Westwood cardigan collection," Elle magazine quoted Georgia as saying.
"I also take her clutch bags, I don`t have very many of them because I`m not a proper adult yet! What I can`t borrow is her shoes though, her feet are ten times bigger than mine," she added.
The 22-year-old is the youngest daughter of Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger with Jerry Hell.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma says marriage is on cards!
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu