Georgia May Jagger stuns in denim jacket
London: Model Georgia May Jagger has posed in a denim jacket for the cover of the February issue of Britain`s Vogue magazine.
The 21-year-old will be seen wearing minimal make-up and just a slick of mascara and pink lipstick for the cover, reports dailymail.co.uk.
She looks sensual.
Georgia, daughter of Rolling Stones musician Mick Jagger, first appeared on the cover back in November 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajkummar Rao, Kriti Sanon team up for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Tiger Shroff wants to do clean, noble characters
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan at very premature stage: Kangana Ranaut
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly