Georgia May Jagger to lead Material Girl campaign
London: Model Georgia May Jagger will lead a back-to-school campaign for Madonna and her daughter Lourdes Leon`s clothing line called Material Girl.
"To be handpicked by Madonna and Lola as the new face of Material Girl is truly amazing," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Georgia as saying.
Georgia, who is studying photography, is also the face of the British cosmetics brand Rimmel London and stars in a charity campaign for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.
She is currently shooting her fourth campaign for Hudson Jeans in Paris.
Last year Madonna and her daughter extended the range to include make-up and body care products.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic