Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwear
London: Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell says she found it easy to design her new swimwear range because she has always created her own clothes.
Halliwell, who recently created her own range of swimwear for Britain high street brand Next, admits it was not too difficult for her to get involved because she has been working on her own clothes since she was a child.
"I`ve always loved fashion, I`ve always made my own clothes. The first time I was on TV I wore something on GMTV that I`d made myself. The seams were coming undone, but I did design it! I`ve always designed my own clothes from a very young age. It was a very natural thing for me," a website quoted her as saying.
Halliwell hopes she can expand the range, which features bikinis, maxi-dresses and accessories - in the future because she really enjoyed the work.
"We`ll see where it goes, it`s been an amazing, amazing experience, so - I`ve really enjoyed it. Music and fashion are all together. All part of the image," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH