Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwear
London: Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell says she found it easy to design her new swimwear range because she has always created her own clothes.
Halliwell, who recently created her own range of swimwear for Britain high street brand Next, admits it was not too difficult for her to get involved because she has been working on her own clothes since she was a child.
"I`ve always loved fashion, I`ve always made my own clothes. The first time I was on TV I wore something on GMTV that I`d made myself. The seams were coming undone, but I did design it! I`ve always designed my own clothes from a very young age. It was a very natural thing for me," a website quoted her as saying.
Halliwell hopes she can expand the range, which features bikinis, maxi-dresses and accessories - in the future because she really enjoyed the work.
"We`ll see where it goes, it`s been an amazing, amazing experience, so - I`ve really enjoyed it. Music and fashion are all together. All part of the image," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor