Geri Halliwell enjoys designing swimwear
London: Former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell says she found it easy to design her new swimwear range because she has always created her own clothes.
Halliwell, who recently created her own range of swimwear for Britain high street brand Next, admits it was not too difficult for her to get involved because she has been working on her own clothes since she was a child.
"I`ve always loved fashion, I`ve always made my own clothes. The first time I was on TV I wore something on GMTV that I`d made myself. The seams were coming undone, but I did design it! I`ve always designed my own clothes from a very young age. It was a very natural thing for me," a website quoted her as saying.
Halliwell hopes she can expand the range, which features bikinis, maxi-dresses and accessories - in the future because she really enjoyed the work.
"We`ll see where it goes, it`s been an amazing, amazing experience, so - I`ve really enjoyed it. Music and fashion are all together. All part of the image," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals