Geri Halliwell worried about modern-day pop stars` outfits
Melbourne: Former `Spice Girl` member Geri Halliwell, who will be judging this year`s `Australia`s Got Talent,` said that she worries about the outfits that are worn by modern-day pop stars.
The former Spice Girl said that it is lovely to keep the innocence and do things sassy without being slutty, News.com.au reported.
She added that she was in no place to criticize anyone because somebody might look at her and think that her skirt was short.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri