Geri Halliwell worried about modern-day pop stars` outfits
Melbourne: Former `Spice Girl` member Geri Halliwell, who will be judging this year`s `Australia`s Got Talent,` said that she worries about the outfits that are worn by modern-day pop stars.
The former Spice Girl said that it is lovely to keep the innocence and do things sassy without being slutty, News.com.au reported.
She added that she was in no place to criticize anyone because somebody might look at her and think that her skirt was short.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut