Get holiday ready with AND
Mumbai: Holiday calendars are planned and destinations booked but the most difficult question is – What clothes to pack!
Contemporary western wear brand -AND gets you wardrobe ready for your holiday with options which work for sightseeing in the day, a leisurely drink in the evening or a rocking party at night.
Comfort and style is predominant for that perfectly chic holiday look. For a smart look for the day when sightseeing or shopping in the city opt for coloured or printed playsuits/jumpsuits can be teamed with a denim jacket and thong slippers. A denim/cotton jacket is always a good idea as it works with everything from your evening dress, skirts, or trousers. The same jumpsuit when accessorized well with statement earrings and stilettos can be worn in the evening for a night about town or a romantic dinner for two!
A beach holiday with the kids- a colorful dress or an asymmetrical top with shorts teamed with a hat and you’re set for some salt in the air and sand in the feet feel! Team up the dress with a cropped jacket, pumps and chic earrings and you’re ready for an evening out!
Plain T-shirts or vests are extremely versatile and can be easily dressed up or toned down. Pack a selection of different coloured tops that can be interchanged with skirts, shorts, jeggings etc.
For evenings, the little skater dresses are perfect and AND offers them in a host of colors to suit your color fantasy! Team them up with heels for a dressier look.
Accessories and jewellery will help to liven up your outfits so don’t forget to carry some chunky neckpieces, rings & earrings!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!