Get over mindblocks about jewellery
London: Have you found yourself mulling over which jewellery to buy - gold or silver? Or over when to wear which piece? It`s time you stopped making jewellery selection a daunting task.
Here are some suggestions on how to overcome confusion over jewellery, reports femalefirst.co.uk:
* When am I going to wear it? You don’t have to wait for festivals or special occasion to wear fine jewellery. You can team it up with jeans and a plain white t-shirt too to give a contrast look.
* Should I choose yellow gold or white metal? If we go by theory, gold complements women with warm skin tone and white metal suits cooler skin tones. But in reality, most skin tones can carry off both metals. So wear according to your taste and clothes. There are certain coloured stones that go well with yellow gold and others sit better with white, so just select accordingly.
* I have to stick to gold or silver: Mixing metals can look great- white, yellow and rose gold are often combined in fine jewellery designs.
* Real jewellery and costume shouldn’t be worn together: Popular French fashion designer Coco Chanel has mixed and matched the two, so can we!
* Diamonds for day are vulgar: That is certainly a myth as they can be worn anytime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!