Get summer ready with right accessories
The summer season calls for a lot of bright colours and accessories, and since winter is fading with each passing day, it's time to revamp your accessory wardrobe with asymmetrical earrings and tribal necklaces.
New Delhi: The summer season calls for a lot of bright colours and accessories, and since winter is fading with each passing day, it's time to revamp your accessory wardrobe with asymmetrical earrings and tribal necklaces.
Monika Pal Sood, founder of jewellery store Youshine, shares her fashion forecast for summer 2015 in terms of accessories:
* Asymmetrical earrings: Gone are the days of the humble gold stud or silver sleepers. These days, earrings are here to make us sit up and take note. From naughts and crosses to ear cuffs offset by a tiny stud, the summer of 2015 is all about contrast between less and more and mismatching.
* Layered Necklaces: Layering necklaces is one of the favourite trends at the moment. Every piece can be delicate and minimal on its own, but when layered together, it makes the perfect statement.
* Tribal Necklaces: If you're ready to take a walk on the tribal side yourself then this trend is for you. This accessory is a bit like the love child of a bib necklace and a futuristic metal collar, making it the perfect piece for grounding spring's floating, bold-colored frocks or adding earthy intrigue to an otherwise streamlined silhouette.
* Reflective sunglasses: This season, mirrored sunnies are ruling the land. Stars are dressing up their dressed-down off-duty looks with hologram-like pairs that shift in colour at every single angle. Best of all, they add that touch of cool to any outfit for any given occasion.
* Corset Belts: Call it a corset belt or a wide waist belt, this is certainly one of the coolest trend. Make sure a corset is paired with a long or midi dress and it’s done.