Gift your dad a classic makeover
New Delhi: Everyday is special for a father-child bond, but how about going a step further to make him feel special on Father`s Day? Pamper your dad with a wardrobe makeover this June 16.
Apparel and accessories brand Study by Janak has unveiled a special collection for the occasion.
The line comprises suits, bandgalas, Nehru jackets and kurtas in linen and cotton. There is a mix of bright shades, but the classic white and black remains prominent.
"We want to take fashion and style beyond ramps and mannequins and take it to the real client who till now has worked hard to get into the garment. We work on other way round and make the ensemble compliment the client," Vandy Mehrra, group director, Study By Janak, said in a statement.
The unique selling point of the collection lies in the design which is in tandem with international trends, but every piece has an Indian twist.
The price tags begin from Rs.3,000 for readymade collection and the made-to-measure line starts at Rs. 12,000.
The brand is also offering a 10 percent discount if a father-son or father-daughter duo shops together from Study by Janak stores.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Fawad Khan’s wife shares first photo of daughter Elayna and its too cute!
- Surpanakha - A destructive demoness from the Ramayana or tormented woman?
- Here’s how you can regain your spouse’s attention