Gisele Bundchen is new face of Chanel
New York: Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has been signed on as the new face of luxury brand Chanel`s makeup line.
The 32-year-old Brazilian beauty will front a series of advertisements for the Les Beiges collection, the company`s new range of skin-toned mattifying powders, reported Huffington Post.
The supermodel joins Brad Pitt, Keira Knightley and Vanessa Paradis as representatives of the brand.
The news comes less than two months after the Bundchen gave birth to her second child, daughter Vivian Lake.
Back in 2008, Bundchen landed a contract with Max Factor. The supermodel has also fronted campaigns for every type of brand from H&M to Versace to David Yurman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly