Gisele Bundchen is new face of Chanel
New York: Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has been signed on as the new face of luxury brand Chanel`s makeup line.
The 32-year-old Brazilian beauty will front a series of advertisements for the Les Beiges collection, the company`s new range of skin-toned mattifying powders, reported Huffington Post.
The supermodel joins Brad Pitt, Keira Knightley and Vanessa Paradis as representatives of the brand.
The news comes less than two months after the Bundchen gave birth to her second child, daughter Vivian Lake.
Back in 2008, Bundchen landed a contract with Max Factor. The supermodel has also fronted campaigns for every type of brand from H&M to Versace to David Yurman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW