Gisele Bundchen is world`s highest-paid model
Los Angeles: Gisele Bundchen has been named the highest-paid model in the world.
The supermodel has earned approximately USD 47 million in the last 12 months, reportedly.
The announcement is not surprising, since the 34-year-old Brazilian beauty has been a major campaign star, appearing in ads for H&M, Stuart Weitzman, Balenciaga and Sonia Rykiel.
Victoria`s Secret models Doutzen Kroes and Adriana Lima have secured the second place, both earning about USD eight million.
Joining Kate Moss and Miranda Kerr with an estimated USD 7 million is newcomer Kate Upton, who became the new face of cosmetic brand Bobbi Brown in March.
Also added to this year`s Forbes list are Cara Delevingne, Karlie Kloss, Anja Rubik and Jourdan Dunn.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- My fashion sense was quite outrageous: Kangana Ranaut