Gisele Bundchen to carry 2014 World Cup Trophy at finals
Los Angeles: Supermodel Gisele Bundchen has been selected to escort 2014 World Cup trophy to the field before the final match on July 13.
FIFA and Louis Vuitton announced that Carles Puyol from Spain`s 2010 Cup-winning team would accompany the 33-year-old wife of NFL player Tom Brady at Maracana Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The trophy is made from 18-carat solid gold and malachite, while the case was designed by Vuitton with brown monogrammed LV canvas pattern, brass locks and fittings.
"She`s (Gisele) the natural choice as she epitomizes the Brazilian woman and spreading her country`s colors all over the world," a spokesperson for Vuitton revealed.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss-Day 44: Rimi actively takes part in task; Priya, Kanwaljeet add spark
- 'Criminal Minds' star Kirsten Vangsness gets engaged
- Check out: Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's stunning look in 'Bajirao Mastani' new poster!
- Intolerance row: Police complaint against Aamir Khan; protests soar outside residence
- Gigi Hadid, Zayn Malik dating?