Gisele Bundchen wants `picture perfect`
Los Angeles: Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen is reportedly very fussy about how she looks in photographs and does not approve of bad ones.
Bundchen, 32, recently demanded for change in pictures during an event in which she did not like herself, reports nypost.com.
"She was looking at every picture they took. She didn’t like some and was asking for them to be redone," a source said.
Bundchen had recently said that it is important for a woman to look real and raw in photographs rather than being caked with make-up.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!