Gisele wears Posh dress, Beckham thrilled
Los Angeles: Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham was thrilled when supermodel Gisele Bundchen stepped out in one of the dresses from her collection, saying that "it is a dream come true".
The former Spice girl who has already gone from Posh Spice to `Frock Spice`, with her critically acclaimed dress designs was clearly happy to get the supermodel`s stamp of approval on her growing fashion career.
Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen stepped out in New York, wearing a black dress from one of Victoria`s collections, and Posh wasted no time in tweeting her delight at the news.
"Hello fashion bunnies! How beautiful does Gisele look in a Victoria Beckham (collection). A dream come true for me," wrote the 37-year-old.
She later retweeted a photograph of Bundchen in the dress, which the model had posted earlier, accompanied by the words, `Wow`.
The supermodel wore the dress in New York`s Harvard Club where she was being honoured for her environmental work at the Global Environment Citizen Awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn