Gisele wears Posh dress, Beckham thrilled
Los Angeles: Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham was thrilled when supermodel Gisele Bundchen stepped out in one of the dresses from her collection, saying that "it is a dream come true".
The former Spice girl who has already gone from Posh Spice to `Frock Spice`, with her critically acclaimed dress designs was clearly happy to get the supermodel`s stamp of approval on her growing fashion career.
Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen stepped out in New York, wearing a black dress from one of Victoria`s collections, and Posh wasted no time in tweeting her delight at the news.
"Hello fashion bunnies! How beautiful does Gisele look in a Victoria Beckham (collection). A dream come true for me," wrote the 37-year-old.
She later retweeted a photograph of Bundchen in the dress, which the model had posted earlier, accompanied by the words, `Wow`.
The supermodel wore the dress in New York`s Harvard Club where she was being honoured for her environmental work at the Global Environment Citizen Awards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH