Giuliana Ricic opted for Falguni-Shane at Met Gala
New Delhi: American TV personality Giuliana Ricic wore a creation of Indian designer Falguni and Shane Peacock at annual Met Gala in New York.
The Met gala is one of fashion’s biggest nights and this year kicked off the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s spring exhibition, “PUNK: Chaos to Couture”, Monday.
The 38-year-old Ricic, known for hosting award shows, was seen in a nude full length gown featuring beaded detailing.
"It is a very proud moment for us to spot our creations at the Red Carpet of the Met Gala, which is one of the biggest fashion events in the world. Giuliana looked lovely in one of our signature styled gown,” said the designers in a statement.
Falguni and Shane are also designing international tattoo artist Kat Von D’s wedding gown. They have previously designed for numerous international celebrities, including Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Fergie, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor