Giuliana Ricic opted for Falguni-Shane at Met Gala
New Delhi: American TV personality Giuliana Ricic wore a creation of Indian designer Falguni and Shane Peacock at annual Met Gala in New York.
The Met gala is one of fashion’s biggest nights and this year kicked off the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s spring exhibition, “PUNK: Chaos to Couture”, Monday.
The 38-year-old Ricic, known for hosting award shows, was seen in a nude full length gown featuring beaded detailing.
"It is a very proud moment for us to spot our creations at the Red Carpet of the Met Gala, which is one of the biggest fashion events in the world. Giuliana looked lovely in one of our signature styled gown,” said the designers in a statement.
Falguni and Shane are also designing international tattoo artist Kat Von D’s wedding gown. They have previously designed for numerous international celebrities, including Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Fergie, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra