Giuliana Ricic opted for Falguni-Shane at Met Gala
New Delhi: American TV personality Giuliana Ricic wore a creation of Indian designer Falguni and Shane Peacock at annual Met Gala in New York.
The Met gala is one of fashion’s biggest nights and this year kicked off the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s spring exhibition, “PUNK: Chaos to Couture”, Monday.
The 38-year-old Ricic, known for hosting award shows, was seen in a nude full length gown featuring beaded detailing.
"It is a very proud moment for us to spot our creations at the Red Carpet of the Met Gala, which is one of the biggest fashion events in the world. Giuliana looked lovely in one of our signature styled gown,” said the designers in a statement.
Falguni and Shane are also designing international tattoo artist Kat Von D’s wedding gown. They have previously designed for numerous international celebrities, including Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Fergie, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly