Giuliana Ricic opted for Falguni-Shane at Met Gala
New Delhi: American TV personality Giuliana Ricic wore a creation of Indian designer Falguni and Shane Peacock at annual Met Gala in New York.
The Met gala is one of fashion’s biggest nights and this year kicked off the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s spring exhibition, “PUNK: Chaos to Couture”, Monday.
The 38-year-old Ricic, known for hosting award shows, was seen in a nude full length gown featuring beaded detailing.
"It is a very proud moment for us to spot our creations at the Red Carpet of the Met Gala, which is one of the biggest fashion events in the world. Giuliana looked lovely in one of our signature styled gown,” said the designers in a statement.
Falguni and Shane are also designing international tattoo artist Kat Von D’s wedding gown. They have previously designed for numerous international celebrities, including Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Fergie, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hilarious! Salman Khan was in tears for a moment while filming ‘Sultan’ – Know why
- Watch: Behind-the-scenes 'Trip' of 'Udta Punjab' will make you more impatient for its release
- Wanted to make 'Sultan' only with Salman: Ali Abbas Zafar
- In this temple, people worship a Royal Enfield Bullet – Here’s why
- Ekadanta Sankashti Chaturthi Vrat—Significance, Tithi and Timings!
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video