Giuliana Ricic opted for Falguni-Shane at Met Gala
New Delhi: American TV personality Giuliana Ricic wore a creation of Indian designer Falguni and Shane Peacock at annual Met Gala in New York.
The Met gala is one of fashion’s biggest nights and this year kicked off the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s spring exhibition, “PUNK: Chaos to Couture”, Monday.
The 38-year-old Ricic, known for hosting award shows, was seen in a nude full length gown featuring beaded detailing.
"It is a very proud moment for us to spot our creations at the Red Carpet of the Met Gala, which is one of the biggest fashion events in the world. Giuliana looked lovely in one of our signature styled gown,” said the designers in a statement.
Falguni and Shane are also designing international tattoo artist Kat Von D’s wedding gown. They have previously designed for numerous international celebrities, including Madonna, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Katy Perry, Fergie, Nicole Scherzinger, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic