Go berry to look hot
London: Complement your sun-kissed look with berry lips. Singer Beyonce Knowles, who has bronzed skin, was recently spotted wearing this dark hue.
You can carry this bold look as well.
Femalefirst.co.uk explains step-by-step how to create it:
- Start with a lip liner to define lines. Apply the liner to the whole lip so that the colour sticks for long.
- Use your finger to apply one coat, then dab the colour on your lips to create a stain.
-Then add another using a brush. Blot with a tissue and then apply last layer to complete the bold look.
-Once your lips are done, use a bronzer on your face.
-To give depth to your eyes, use bronze eye shadow.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher's latest gift to mother leaves her teary-eyed!
- 'Padmavati' controversy: Sanjay Leela Bhansali keeping in mind public sentiments, says Shahid Kapoor
- Rajinikanth cancels Sri Lanka visit following opposition from pro-Tamil outfits
- Anushka Sharma's 'Phillauri': Day two Box Office collections are out!
- New 'Justice League' trailer is out and, dayum, it's awesome! - WATCH
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH