Go ethnic this Republic Day
New Delhi: Designer Riyaz Gangji has come up with a khadi collection for men, exclusively designed to celebrate the Republic Day.
"We hardly get time to dedicate (our collections) to our nation. As a designer, it gives me an opportunity to dedicate my time and work for nation and I did that by designing exclusive Republic Day collection," Gangji told reporters.
The men`s wear range comprises of kurtas, jackets and trousers in fabrics including khadi and pure cotton.
"The theme for this collection is ethnic, so I have tried to bring out the `desi` look in men," said the designer who specialises in couture for men and women.
Colors used for the line are brown, grey and off white.
The collection is available at designer`s stores at the price on request.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn