Go for folklore, tribal print clothes
New Delhi: Update your wardrobe with the silhouettes inspired by floral to tribal prints as well as folklore-inspired clothing to get that soft feminine and glamorous look.
From knee-length multi-coloured one-piece dresses with tribal prints, kurtas, stylish tees to cotton skirts, shorts and pants, you can choose from a wide range of summer-spring collection launched by leading clothing brands like Shoppers Stop and Kazo.
The leading brands offer outfits available in varied prints and designs like geometric patterns, vibrant mosaic patterns and floral prints.
Some of the outfits are also inspired from the Indian folklore and culture.
The ready to wear casual collection is perfect for both morning and evening events. Correct colour blocking with bright and bold shades like pink, blue, green, orange, yellow, mustard, black and white, has been done on the lively and wearable outfits.
The collection created using the soft fabrics like sheer silk, designer laces cotton, crepe, chiffon and georgettes is priced at Rs.899 onwards at Shoppers Stop and Rs.2, 000 onwards at Kazo.
Deepak Aggarwal, managing director, Kazo said: “Kazo has incorporated very feminine international trends with delicate fabric like Guipure lace and soft feminine colours, which we have not used in the past. We have tried to incorporate soft feminine look with glamour to appeal customers.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court dismisses complaint against AjayDevgn over 'Shivaay' song
- Brad Pitt child abuse case: Investigation extends due to new accusation
- Awwdorable: Kushal Tandon, Gauahar Khan's Twitter conversation is too cute to miss
- Arjun Bijlani's 'Pardes Mein Hai Mera Dil' shoot stalled by Shah Rukh Khan fans
- Looking forward to bring 'Battle for Bittora' on screen, says Sonam Kapoor
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!