Go for neon shades in traditional wear
New Delhi: Bright colours have been used a lot for western outfits but now try some traditional wear in neon and pop colours and make a style statement.
Fashion brand Peppermint Diva`s latest collection offers Indian garments like saris and lehangas in bright hues.
The brand worked on the concept that young brides love an element of fun in their ensemble while maintaining a classic look.
Keeping this in mind, the brand has created a blue lehanga which has cutdana and shimmer embroidery and teamed it up with a tri-colour dupatta in off white, green and blue.
One can team it up with an off white net blouse, making it a trendy yet elegant and traditional outfit for any occasion.
Lehangas with attached dupatta is another interesting part of the collection. It would be perfect for those who wish to make a style statement while being traditional.
Then there is a baby pink coloured lehanga that has been coordinated well with a turquoise blue net blouse to bring out the beauty of both the colours. The lehanga is heavily embroidered with a blend of threadwork and zardozi to add bling to the attire.
The collection is available at outlets of Aza, Ogaan, Fuel, Amaara in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Gurgaon. The price starts at Rs.25,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor to continue kissing spree as CBFC gives U/A certificate to new 'Befikre' trailer!
- I have not taken a penny for 'Shivaay', says Ajay Devgn
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!