Go for neon shades in traditional wear
New Delhi: Bright colours have been used a lot for western outfits but now try some traditional wear in neon and pop colours and make a style statement.
Fashion brand Peppermint Diva`s latest collection offers Indian garments like saris and lehangas in bright hues.
The brand worked on the concept that young brides love an element of fun in their ensemble while maintaining a classic look.
Keeping this in mind, the brand has created a blue lehanga which has cutdana and shimmer embroidery and teamed it up with a tri-colour dupatta in off white, green and blue.
One can team it up with an off white net blouse, making it a trendy yet elegant and traditional outfit for any occasion.
Lehangas with attached dupatta is another interesting part of the collection. It would be perfect for those who wish to make a style statement while being traditional.
Then there is a baby pink coloured lehanga that has been coordinated well with a turquoise blue net blouse to bring out the beauty of both the colours. The lehanga is heavily embroidered with a blend of threadwork and zardozi to add bling to the attire.
The collection is available at outlets of Aza, Ogaan, Fuel, Amaara in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Gurgaon. The price starts at Rs.25,000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra