Go wild with leopard print nails
New Delhi: The winter chill has finally gone, giving fashionistas a chance to flaunt manicured nails in full glory. How about trying the popular leopard print on your claws?
Navyata Malkani from Fashion on my Own (FOMO) suggests tips for achieving the trendy look.
To get this wild and funky look, you will require a base coat nail paint, white nail paint, four to five bright coloured nail paints and a transparent nail polish.
* Start by applying a base coat to protect your nails and enhance the look.
* Once the base coat has dried off, take plain white nail polish and apply it to your nails, which will provide a clean background to create the colourful leopard print.
* Next, since this is a spring look, don`t be afraid to use colours with a warmer hue such as purple, pink, blue, green and peach. Once you have carefully chosen your colours and the white nail polish has dried off completely, make dots of various shapes and sizes on the white background using these colours.
* Once the dots on the nails have dried off, take your nail art pen and if you don`t have one, don`t worry. Use a normal pen which might have stopped working and dip it in black nail polish and start outlining the dots you earlier created on your nails. The outline need not be flawless, but make sure to cover all the dots to give it uniformity.
* If there is any empty space left, fill them with black dots to fill in the gaps.
* To complete the look, once all the colours have dried up, use a transparent nail polish to accentuate the look and give it a shine.
You`re ready to go!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for