Good scent sticks in Justin Bieber`s memory
Los Angeles: Singer Justin Bieber says that certain scents are attached to his memories and remind him of different things.
For the 19-year-old scent plays an important role in identifying with things, reports femalefirst.co.uk
"Scent is definitely something that sticks in my memory. There are certain smells - trees, plants, foods - that just remind me of being home in Stratford (Canada). They sneak up on me - just smells that are tied to memories," Pops magazine quoted Bieber as saying.
Bieber also likes girls who wear his range of perfumes- The Key
"I like my scents on girls. When a girl smells great, you remember it. Being memorable is always a good thing," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance