Gurgaon Fashion Week to start April 17
Gurgaon: The first edition of Gurgaon Fashion Week will begin April 17. The event is expected to be a bi-annual one with summer and winter editions.
Founded by Neha Verma, the four-day fashion week promises opportunity to accelerate trade through the presence of buyers as well as throw the limelight on the hottest trends this season, said a statement.
To be held at Galaxy Hotel, known and budding designers will present their creations through runway and exhibition. Some of the the designer labels on the list include Ritu Kumar, Pooja and Urvika and 09 by Janhavi Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Overseas Box Office: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' crosses Rs 200 crore mark
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra