Gurgaon Fashion Week to start April 17
Gurgaon: The first edition of Gurgaon Fashion Week will begin April 17. The event is expected to be a bi-annual one with summer and winter editions.
Founded by Neha Verma, the four-day fashion week promises opportunity to accelerate trade through the presence of buyers as well as throw the limelight on the hottest trends this season, said a statement.
To be held at Galaxy Hotel, known and budding designers will present their creations through runway and exhibition. Some of the the designer labels on the list include Ritu Kumar, Pooja and Urvika and 09 by Janhavi Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Katrina Kaif in her little 'Twilight' zone with Robert Pattinson! Pic inside
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic