Gurgaon Fashion Week to start April 17
Gurgaon: The first edition of Gurgaon Fashion Week will begin April 17. The event is expected to be a bi-annual one with summer and winter editions.
Founded by Neha Verma, the four-day fashion week promises opportunity to accelerate trade through the presence of buyers as well as throw the limelight on the hottest trends this season, said a statement.
To be held at Galaxy Hotel, known and budding designers will present their creations through runway and exhibition. Some of the the designer labels on the list include Ritu Kumar, Pooja and Urvika and 09 by Janhavi Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly