Gurgaon Fashion Week to start April 17
Gurgaon: The first edition of Gurgaon Fashion Week will begin April 17. The event is expected to be a bi-annual one with summer and winter editions.
Founded by Neha Verma, the four-day fashion week promises opportunity to accelerate trade through the presence of buyers as well as throw the limelight on the hottest trends this season, said a statement.
To be held at Galaxy Hotel, known and budding designers will present their creations through runway and exhibition. Some of the the designer labels on the list include Ritu Kumar, Pooja and Urvika and 09 by Janhavi Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!