Gwyneth Paltrow gears up to open blow dry bar
Los Angeles: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow is collaborating with celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson and hairstylist David Babaii to launch a `Blow Dry Bar` in California.
The 40-year-old actress is also planning to build a mini-mall, reported Aceshowbiz.
"It`s not just going to be a blow-out bar. It`s going to be `Hey, why don`t we do this style with your new body?` It`s more about your lifestyle. There`s no judgment," Babaii said.
"It`s all about healthy ingredients, healthy products. And not getting something that you can do at home. It`s going to be a feel good bar," a source said.
The actress is following the footsteps of fellow actress Rachel Zoe who has opened a similar salon in Manhattan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn