Gwyneth Paltrow likes ageing gracefully
London: Gwyneth Paltrow confessed that she wouldn`t do anything to change her face and one should " age gracefully".
While speaking to the website Pop Sugar, the `Iron Man` star said that she likes the fact that she`s 41, that she`s been through everything she`s been through and she likes her lines, ABC News reported.
She thinks it`s beautiful to get older, and to embrace the life that one has lived, but also thinks part of that is wanting to look after their skin a little bit more, and just be a little more proactive, she added.
Paltrow, who recently became an ambassador for natural skin care line Restorsea, also said that she tries to maintain a healthy, strong body to look after herself in terms of the food that she`s eating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- Karan Johar opens up about his love life!
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Non-bailable warrant against 'Bigg Boss 10' contestant Om Swami cancelled!