Gwyneth Paltrow likes ageing gracefully
London: Gwyneth Paltrow confessed that she wouldn`t do anything to change her face and one should " age gracefully".
While speaking to the website Pop Sugar, the `Iron Man` star said that she likes the fact that she`s 41, that she`s been through everything she`s been through and she likes her lines, ABC News reported.
She thinks it`s beautiful to get older, and to embrace the life that one has lived, but also thinks part of that is wanting to look after their skin a little bit more, and just be a little more proactive, she added.
Paltrow, who recently became an ambassador for natural skin care line Restorsea, also said that she tries to maintain a healthy, strong body to look after herself in terms of the food that she`s eating.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations