Gwyneth Paltrow looked great in sheer no-underwear dress, says stylist
Washington: Gwyneth Paltrow, who caused a stir on the red carpet when she wore an Antonio Berardi dress with sheer paneling down the length of her dress sans an underwear, has found an unlikely friend in her stylist.
According to the 40-year-old actress` stylist Elizabeth Saltzman, Paltrow never looked better.
"Not only was it our first choice, it`s [also] beautiful, it`s cool, it`s daring in a no-daring way. Nonthreatening. Elegant," Us magazine quoted her as saying.
She asserted that the dress looked great on Paltrow and showed off her body, saying that it was spirit without being vulgar.
Saltzman also said that Paltrow didn`t wear the gown to catch attention rather, she was only "having fun" with the outfit and showing off her healthy, toned body.
She said that Paltrow has taste and confidence and was not flaunting anything but the hard work that she put into a happy body, happy person, healthy person.
The stylist added that the ` Iron Man ` star is always classic with a twist, classic with an edge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in her big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- Rukmini- devoted wife of Sri Krishna and incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi
- Sonam Kapoor to play Madhuri Dixit in Sanjay Dutt's biopic?
- Here's how Ranbir Kapoor will be transformed to Sanjay Dutt for Rajkumar Hirani's biopic!
- Aditya Chopra to launch Raj Kapoor's grandson Aadar Jain
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'