Gwyneth Paltrow, Michael Kors create Christmas line together
Los Angeles: Fashion designer Michael Kors and actress Gwyneth Paltrow have teamed up to create a limited Christmas collection that will be featured on the latter`s website - goop.com.
It will be inspired by her own wardrobe and favourite pieces from Kor`s collections. The designs will include ready-to-wear outfits such as capes and pea coats. There will be accessories and signature pieces from Kor`s main line too, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Michael`s clothes are gorgeous, staple, American classics that never go out of style. I thought it would be wonderful to reinvent some of my favourite vintage Michael Kors looks that I have kept for years, that I wear over and over,” WWD website quoted Paltrow as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut’s ‘Simran’ - Release date announced
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Varun Dhawan in Zoya Akhtar’s 'Gully Boy'? Here's the truth
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India