Gwyneth Paltrow, Michael Kors create Christmas line together
Los Angeles: Fashion designer Michael Kors and actress Gwyneth Paltrow have teamed up to create a limited Christmas collection that will be featured on the latter`s website - goop.com.
It will be inspired by her own wardrobe and favourite pieces from Kor`s collections. The designs will include ready-to-wear outfits such as capes and pea coats. There will be accessories and signature pieces from Kor`s main line too, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"Michael`s clothes are gorgeous, staple, American classics that never go out of style. I thought it would be wonderful to reinvent some of my favourite vintage Michael Kors looks that I have kept for years, that I wear over and over,” WWD website quoted Paltrow as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan, Kangana Ranaut meet Narendra Modi over dinner
- Direction, production no more male-dominated: Javed Akhtar
- Akshay Kumar, Vidyut Jamwal to team up for Ahmed Khan's next?
- Bollywood is smitten with love bug, wishes a great Valentine's Day!
- Great to see people value healthy lifestyle: Sonam Kapoor