Gwyneth Paltrow names Miranda Kerr `best-dressed celebrity` at Met Gala
Washington: Gwyneth Paltrow thinks Miranda Kerr was the best-dressed celebrity to walk the red carpet at this year`s Met Gala.
The `Iron Man3` star told Entertainment Weekly that that she finds Kerr really beautiful when the supermodel wore a black Michael Kors dress that was sort of like a sparkling bandeau, which reveals her whole stomach.
"It was a little punk-y. She`s just so pretty, it`s abnormal," Us magazine quoted the 40-year-old Oscar winner as saying.
Paltrow also revealed that she complimented the former Victoria`s Secret Angel during the annual event.
"I was like, `Is it weird to be that pretty?` the actress said, "and she was like, `No`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie talk again after six months of split
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Kapil Sharma case: Bombay HC stays FIR against comedian, directs BMC to resolve dispute
- Kangana Ranaut birthday special: The bold and beautiful 'Queen' who knows how to rule!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH