Gwyneth Paltrow never had grey hair
Washington: Gwyneth Paltrow has claimed that she has never colored her blonde locks, as she hasn`t found any grey strands yet.
The ` Iron Man 3` star, who has been named the world`s most beautiful woman by People magazine, said that she is a huge fan of beauty products and her hair is very low maintenance, Contactmusic reported.
The 40-year-old actress told the publication that she wears cream blush and mascara because it can make anyone look awake, even if you haven`t had a good night`s sleep.
Paltrow, who is married to musician Chris Martin, revealed that she is very laid back when it comes to her looks and walks around her house in jeans and a T-shirt without any make-up.
She added that if she ever does opt for glamour at home then her husband would make fun of her as he is used to seeing her in baggy shorts and frizzy hair.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!