Gwyneth Paltrow never had grey hair
Washington: Gwyneth Paltrow has claimed that she has never colored her blonde locks, as she hasn`t found any grey strands yet.
The ` Iron Man 3` star, who has been named the world`s most beautiful woman by People magazine, said that she is a huge fan of beauty products and her hair is very low maintenance, Contactmusic reported.
The 40-year-old actress told the publication that she wears cream blush and mascara because it can make anyone look awake, even if you haven`t had a good night`s sleep.
Paltrow, who is married to musician Chris Martin, revealed that she is very laid back when it comes to her looks and walks around her house in jeans and a T-shirt without any make-up.
She added that if she ever does opt for glamour at home then her husband would make fun of her as he is used to seeing her in baggy shorts and frizzy hair.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH