Gwyneth Paltrow`s used clothes sell out within 24 hours on her website
New York: Gywyneth Paltrow cleaned out her closet and sold several gently worn designer threads and accessories on her popular lifestyle website, GOOP, early Thursday.
It only took a day for the actress` used clothes to sell out and proceeds went to charity, the New York Daily News reported
The listings - all gone now - included a pair of 320-dollar Camilla Skovgaard booties, an 800-dollar blazer from The Row, a 2,000-dollar Roger Vivier shoulder bag and a 1,900-dollar Givenchy blazer and suit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!