Gwyneth Paltrow swears by painful laser treatment
Washington: Gwyneth Paltrow has revealed that she has taken up a new skincare routine in recent years to help fight the signs of ageing.
Paltrow admitted that her LA dermatologist had suggested her this innovative procedure, which involves focusing radio-frequency energy to strengthen collagen in the skin that helps in preventing wrinkles without going under the knife, Contactmusic reported.
The `Iron man 3` star asserted that it is not a comfortable treatment, but the results are worth the pain.
The mum-of-two told the Harper`s Bazaar magazine that she used to be really bad with products, but now she exfoliates every night and uses a lot of organic oils on her face.
The actress said that the treatment is named `Thermage` and it`s not invasive.
She insisted that she went out to dinner right afterward and did not look crazy.
Paltrow, who is married to Coldplay lead vocalist Chris Martin, explained that the treatment is so painful that it feels like someone is smacking your face with a rubber band that has an electric shock in it.
The 40-year-old told the publication that she would do it again, because she feels like it took five years off her face.
She also revealed that she is not a fan of Botox injections because she has faced an unfortunate experience and she looked crazy when she used it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show