Gwyneth Paltrow teams up with Michael Kors for fashion line
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has teamed up with fashion designer Michael Kors to come up with a holiday collection.
The collection will showcase some of Kors` past pieces, reported Femalefirst.
"Michael`s clothes are gorgeous, staple, American classics that never go out of style. I thought it would be wonderful to reinvent some of my favourite vintage Michael Kors looks that I have kept for years, that I wear over and over," the 41-year-old actress said.
Kors thinks Paltrow is stylish and elegant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt heads for a family vacation to Maldives!
- Did you know how many alcohol bottles Nawazuddin Siddiqui crush in 'Raees' trailer?
- All you want to know about Pradosh Vrat!
- All I ever wanted to be was an entertainer, says Ranveer Singh
- 'Befikre' box office report, day 2: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer continues to impress audience
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!