Gwyneth Paltrow teams up with Michael Kors for fashion line
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has teamed up with fashion designer Michael Kors to come up with a holiday collection.
The collection will showcase some of Kors` past pieces, reported Femalefirst.
"Michael`s clothes are gorgeous, staple, American classics that never go out of style. I thought it would be wonderful to reinvent some of my favourite vintage Michael Kors looks that I have kept for years, that I wear over and over," the 41-year-old actress said.
Kors thinks Paltrow is stylish and elegant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anita Dongre goes back to the roots, Dia supports her cause
- I prefer Indian designers over big international names: Aditi Rao Hydari
- See pics: RAR comes out with Autumn Winter collection!
- Wearing bow-tie everyday was Nick Jonas' fashion faux pas
- Ranbir Kapoor unveils Manish Malhotra's debut menswear line at LFW