Gwyneth Paltrow teams up with Michael Kors for fashion line
London: Actress Gwyneth Paltrow has teamed up with fashion designer Michael Kors to come up with a holiday collection.
The collection will showcase some of Kors` past pieces, reported Femalefirst.
"Michael`s clothes are gorgeous, staple, American classics that never go out of style. I thought it would be wonderful to reinvent some of my favourite vintage Michael Kors looks that I have kept for years, that I wear over and over," the 41-year-old actress said.
Kors thinks Paltrow is stylish and elegant.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!