Hair trend 2014: Mid-length bob
London: The medium length bob is the hair cut of the season with celebrities like Karlie Kloss, Lea Seydoux, Rose Byrne and Jessica Alba wearing the look. Opt for the trend for fuss-free look.
Whatever your hair type or texture, there’s a medium-length style to suit all occasions, from work to weddings. Not only is it an A-list favourite but it`s versatile and easy to style, says an expert
“The mid-length bob is seeing a revival of popularity this season, and is the perfect style for those who are trying either to grow out their hair, or opt for a longer style. It also is a subtle change for those who want to go for the chop but aren’t ready for a look that’s too dramatic,” femalefirst.co.uk quote stylist Nicola Bond as saying.
"When asking your hairdresser to create this style, make sure it involves lots of layers to help encourage natural movement through the ends of the hair. Ideally, the perfect hair type for this style is fine or medium thickness hair,” added Bond.
However, the trend is not great for naturally poker straight hair, or very thick hair which can create a triangular effect. If there is not a natural wave in your hair, try using a curling wand to create easy, long-lasting movement.
Pippa Middleton is the latest celebrity who tried bob hair look and the hairstyle has done wonders to her.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra