Half up, half down hair is the way to go
London: Try the simple half up, half down hairstyle which works well for an informal as well as a formal look.
In fact, Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton had styled her hair in a similar way on her wedding day. Several celebrities have been spotted flaunting the same hairdo, reports vogue.in.
To get the look right, try and steal ideas from celebrities. Actresses Julianne Hough and Minka Kelly get it right even with short hair.
The hairstyle enhances the cheekbones especially as the locks are pulled away from the face. It also gives the illusion of an elongated neck.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Konkona Sen Sharma helping me to learn Anglo-Indian accent: Kalki Koechlin
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Visaaranai movie review: Honest, spine-chilling take on abuse of power
- Bella Heathcote joins 'Fifty Shades Darker'
- Valentine's Day 2016: Celebrate the day of love Bollywood style!