Halle Berry debuts her first range of ‘Deichmann’ shoes
London: Following in the footsteps of Cheryl Cole and Rachel Bilson, Halle Berry launched her first range of shoes on Monday. The Bond girl has collaborated with German brand Deichmann to bring out the range under ‘5th Avenue by Halle Berry’.
“I think every woman would like to be involved in creating a shoe collection,” a leading daily has quoted her as saying.
“My 5th Avenue shoes can easily be worn by every woman,” she added.
The footwear range designed by the 45-year-old has been priced at 29.99 pounds onwards.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH