Handbag essentials for every woman
Los Angeles: Lip conditioner, hand sanitiser and eyelash curlers are some of the essential beauty products that a woman must carry with her.
Keeping a few essential beauty items is the perfect way to ensure one feels and looks good throughout the day, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Following items can help women:
Herbal tonic mist: It instantly hydrates the skin and energises you. It’s perfect if your office keeps the air conditioning on all through the summer as this dehydrates the skin massively.
Hand sanitiser and cream: Use a hand sanitiser to keep your hands clean.
Eyelash curlers: Wake up your eyes instantly with a squeeze of your eyelash curlers. Keep them in your desk to whip out at a moment’s notice and you’ll look a lot more awake with curled lashes.
Perfumed body lotion: Just dab a little on your wrists and behind your ears and it’s like you’ve spritzed yourself with perfume. Save the perfume for the evening when you want something stronger.
Cream cheek colour: They can be applied with clean fingers on-the-go, but can be used on the lips too for a subtle flush of colour.
Dry shampoo: If you’re heading straight out after work and your hair is not looking its best, then spray some dry shampoo for an instant lift. It’ll look cleaner, smell nicer and add some body to your looks too.
Lip conditioner: If you’re keeping the rest of your body supple and moisturised, you don’t want to forget your lips too.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly