Harry Styles beats Justin Bieber in best hairstyles
London: Boy band One Direction`s Harry Styles curly hair has knocked Justin Bieber off from the position of number one hairstyles, according to new figures.
Soccer ace David Beckham`s 50s-inspired barnet has rocketed in popularity, putting it in second place ahead of Bieber`s new quiffed fringe, reported a website.
"Harry`s recognised what hair has done for Justin Bieber`s career and wants his locks to help him be just as popular," said stylist Andrea Daley from Barbara Daley salon in Liverpool.
Television presenter George Lamb`s new mature do puts his style in fourth place ahead of music producer Mark Ronson.
Burberry model Eddie Redmayne is a newcomer in the top ten at number six ahead of ‘James Bond’ star Daniel Craig, pop star Gary Barlow, ex-footballer Jamie Redknapp and Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for