Harry Styles beats Justin Bieber in best hairstyles
London: Boy band One Direction`s Harry Styles curly hair has knocked Justin Bieber off from the position of number one hairstyles, according to new figures.
Soccer ace David Beckham`s 50s-inspired barnet has rocketed in popularity, putting it in second place ahead of Bieber`s new quiffed fringe, reported a website.
"Harry`s recognised what hair has done for Justin Bieber`s career and wants his locks to help him be just as popular," said stylist Andrea Daley from Barbara Daley salon in Liverpool.
Television presenter George Lamb`s new mature do puts his style in fourth place ahead of music producer Mark Ronson.
Burberry model Eddie Redmayne is a newcomer in the top ten at number six ahead of ‘James Bond’ star Daniel Craig, pop star Gary Barlow, ex-footballer Jamie Redknapp and Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Are stubborn acne marks troubling you? Check out these home remedies