Harry Styles beats Justin Bieber in best hairstyles
London: Boy band One Direction`s Harry Styles curly hair has knocked Justin Bieber off from the position of number one hairstyles, according to new figures.
Soccer ace David Beckham`s 50s-inspired barnet has rocketed in popularity, putting it in second place ahead of Bieber`s new quiffed fringe, reported a website.
"Harry`s recognised what hair has done for Justin Bieber`s career and wants his locks to help him be just as popular," said stylist Andrea Daley from Barbara Daley salon in Liverpool.
Television presenter George Lamb`s new mature do puts his style in fourth place ahead of music producer Mark Ronson.
Burberry model Eddie Redmayne is a newcomer in the top ten at number six ahead of ‘James Bond’ star Daniel Craig, pop star Gary Barlow, ex-footballer Jamie Redknapp and Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- AR Rahman's romantic ballads steal Delhi hearts
- Influential theatre and opera director Luc Bondy dead at 67
- No one better than Ranveer, Deepika as Bajirao and Mastani: Priyanka
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Darshan Kumar excited to share screen space with Aishwarya