Harry Styles beats Justin Bieber in best hairstyles
London: Boy band One Direction`s Harry Styles curly hair has knocked Justin Bieber off from the position of number one hairstyles, according to new figures.
Soccer ace David Beckham`s 50s-inspired barnet has rocketed in popularity, putting it in second place ahead of Bieber`s new quiffed fringe, reported a website.
"Harry`s recognised what hair has done for Justin Bieber`s career and wants his locks to help him be just as popular," said stylist Andrea Daley from Barbara Daley salon in Liverpool.
Television presenter George Lamb`s new mature do puts his style in fourth place ahead of music producer Mark Ronson.
Burberry model Eddie Redmayne is a newcomer in the top ten at number six ahead of ‘James Bond’ star Daniel Craig, pop star Gary Barlow, ex-footballer Jamie Redknapp and Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH