Harry Styles crowned style king at MTV EMAs
Los Angeles: One Direction star Harry Styles bagged the best look award at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
The 19-year-old singer beat the likes of Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Rita Ora to take home the award at the ceremony in Amsterdam, reported MTV news.
Harry, who was busy due to commitments with the boy band, could not collect the award in person.
The singer earlier said that he does not think himself as a style icon.
"It`s strange to wear a T-shirt and two days later see a lot of other people wearing it. I don`t really experiment with clothes, so it`s always good to see other people do it," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Get set to meet Akshay Kumar aka Jolly in 'Jolly LLB 2'! Teaser poster OUT
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'