Harry Styles crowned style king at MTV EMAs
Los Angeles: One Direction star Harry Styles bagged the best look award at the MTV Europe Music Awards.
The 19-year-old singer beat the likes of Justin Timberlake, Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Rita Ora to take home the award at the ceremony in Amsterdam, reported MTV news.
Harry, who was busy due to commitments with the boy band, could not collect the award in person.
The singer earlier said that he does not think himself as a style icon.
"It`s strange to wear a T-shirt and two days later see a lot of other people wearing it. I don`t really experiment with clothes, so it`s always good to see other people do it," he had said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance