Harry Styles` first tattoo artist waiting for him
Los Angeles: Tattoo artist Freddy Negrete, who gave singer Harry Styles his first tattoo, says the teen sensation does not visit him regularly anymore.
Negrete says he is clueless about where the 19-year-old had got his new tattoos from.
"Harry said he would be back. I did his first tattoo and a lot of them since, until the big one when he was here with Taylor Swift last year," dailystar.co.uk quoted Negrete as saying
"I don`t know why he`s gone somewhere else now. I didn`t do the rose. He didn`t even get it here at the parlour. I don`t know who did it," he added.
Styles has as many as 44 tattoos on his body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH