Hayden Panettiere removes misspelled tattoo
London: Former `Heroes` star Hayden Panettiere is undergoing a laser treatment to remove her misspelled tattoo.
The 24-year-old actress had the Italian phrase "Vivere senza rimpianti" meaning live without regrets inked in 2009, but soon discovered that the word was misspelled, reported Contactmusic.
Panettiere previously explained the meaning of her tattoo.
"My tattoo means live without regrets. It`s not that you don`t regret things in life, but you at least try to learn from them. It`s misspelled too. So I literally have to live by that advice," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!