Hayden Panettiere removes misspelled tattoo
London: Former `Heroes` star Hayden Panettiere is undergoing a laser treatment to remove her misspelled tattoo.
The 24-year-old actress had the Italian phrase "Vivere senza rimpianti" meaning live without regrets inked in 2009, but soon discovered that the word was misspelled, reported Contactmusic.
Panettiere previously explained the meaning of her tattoo.
"My tattoo means live without regrets. It`s not that you don`t regret things in life, but you at least try to learn from them. It`s misspelled too. So I literally have to live by that advice," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!