Hayden Panettiere removes misspelled tattoo
London: Former `Heroes` star Hayden Panettiere is undergoing a laser treatment to remove her misspelled tattoo.
The 24-year-old actress had the Italian phrase "Vivere senza rimpianti" meaning live without regrets inked in 2009, but soon discovered that the word was misspelled, reported Contactmusic.
Panettiere previously explained the meaning of her tattoo.
"My tattoo means live without regrets. It`s not that you don`t regret things in life, but you at least try to learn from them. It`s misspelled too. So I literally have to live by that advice," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly