Heidi Klum won`t model lingerie anymore
Los Angeles: At 40, German supermodel Heidi Klum has given up lingerie modelling because she would no longer feel "comfortable" doing the catwalk wearing only a brassiere and briefs at this age.
"I wouldn`t model with my underwear down the runway anymore. I think I would find it a little uncomfortable, maybe,” contactmusic.com quoted Klum as saying.
"I still do photoshoots for (magazine) covers and different things or advertising stuff,” she added.
The mother of four, who split from her husband, singer Seal, in 2012 and is now in a relationship with her former bodyguard Martin Kristen, also said she is happy to get older and embrace the lines of age rather than have surgery.
"I wouldn`t say that I love (my crow`s feet), but that`s just the way it happens, right? We get wrinkles from smiling. I`ve never had any (cosmetic procedures). I`ve been too scared, to be honest with you. I`m scared that all of a sudden you`re changing too much, your face starts changing, I don`t know,” she said.
"I would have a hard time looking in the mirror and seeing something that I`m not used to seeing. I`d be afraid,” added Klum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Rajinikanth's Sri Lanka visit faces opposition in Tamil Nadu
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH