Helen Flanagan dropped from £1m lingerie deal with Ultimo
London: Helen Flanagan has been dropped out of the 1-million-dollar deal with designer lingerie brand Ultimo.
The 22-year-old model, who posted a picture online with a gun pressed to her head just days after the Sandy Hook shootings in the US, has been in talks to model a new range of underwear but contract negotiations came to an abrupt halt recently, the Mirror reported.
According to sources, Flanagan was set to be the face of the brand in the UK, Europe and also worldwide but after seeing those pictures, Ultimo bosses were horrified and were left with no choice but to drop talks.
Flanagan, who is dating Manchester City footballer Scott Sinclair, posted the picture of herself wearing a lacy black bra, on the day of the first funerals of gunman Adam Lanza’s victims.
Flanagan’s spokesman has claimed that she has not had any formal offers that have been cancelled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu