Helen Mirren dazzles in ruby red dress at film premiere
London: Oscar-winning actress Helen Mirren looked stunning in a figure-hugging dress at the premiere of the `Red 2` in London. The actress stunned in a ruby red dress by designer Jenny Packham as she arrived at the glitzy event in Leicester Square, reported Daily Mirror.
The 67-year-old actress look glamorous in the beaded and sequined dress which showed off her impressive hourglass figure perfectly.
"(People thought I was selling out but) then I realised how utterly stupid that idea was and what an incredible opportunity it would be to do something I had never done before. I loved every minute. This came after The Queen, and it was brilliant to jump in the opposite direction, but pure luck I was asked to do it," she said.
She completed her look by wearing a pair of cream high-heeled shoes and had a matching clutch purse in her hand.
The actress wore some simple jewelry which followed the theme of the large beads on her dress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Udi Udi Jaaye' from 'Raees': Check out Shah Rukh Khan, Falguni Pathak's adorable conversation
- Rohit Roy reveals he was offered huge money to enter 'Bigg Boss' as contestant
- 'Jolly LL.B 2' trailer 2: Akshay Kumar brings forward intense side of legal system
- Jallikattu row: Kamal Haasan appeals for calm, says 'none can take away your rights'
- Abhishek Bachchan ready to do biopic on THIS sportsman for free!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra